Our Church exists to serve God in three ways:
Serve Him directly in Worship as we gather together on the Lord’s day.
Serve His followers by leading them to maturity in Jesus.
Serve His world by representing Jesus in word and deed.
Our Vision: Every member displaying the dedication, joy, love, and unity Jesus prayed for His church in John 17.
Our Purpose: Every member seeking to make followers of Jesus in their sphere of influence and committed to extending that influence to every people group in the world.
1. Equipping members to share Jesus with others;
2. baptizing those who have repented and believed in Jesus as evidence of their new relationship with God;
3. instructing them in membership responsibilities and privileges;
4. receiving them into membership to exercise their responsibilities and privileges; and
5. teaching members how to obey everything Jesus commands.
Our Basic Values:
- Bible Study
Our Core Confession: The Bible alone is the authority for faith and practice. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus alone to the glory of God alone.
Our Motto: Proclaim and Live the Truth
Our Church Covenant: What we promise to be and do for each other.
Our Doctrinal Statement: Baptist Faith and Message.
Our By-laws: How we operate as a non-profit organization